We are your solution for farm and ranch sale planning advice and turn-key, reliable income producing real estate investments
Our team will help you plan for the sale of your property and life afterwards. We will walk you through every step of the 1031 exchange process, helping you locate, evaluate, acquire and manage your own federal government leased building(s) and/or triple net lease property.
Through our nationwide network of developers and property owners, we provide you access to off-market properties as well as properties currently listed for sale. Our proprietary database of federal building owners and developers contains a listing of every federal government leased building in the U.S. This allows us to locate properties in any desired locations you may have. We also maintain the most comprehensive database of national comparable cap rates for federal buildings. No other firm offers this ability.
With broad-based market knowledge and our familiarity with GSA leases, our team will perform extensive due diligence on potential properties for your investment. Our initial investment analysis includes a review of:
- Geographic area
- Location strategy for the government agency and their mission
- Analysis of income and expenses
- Cash-flow projections
- Property condition reports
- Tenant history
- Real estate market size and composition
- Local economy and real estate market stability and growth trends
- Expansion capability
- Public transportation access
- Roadway access
- Parking availability
- Real estate type, location and quality are evaluated in the context of an operating plan and exit strategy
To schedule a free consultation, call 800-517-1031.